Customer-First Social Media
Social Media Strategist, Abigail Fisher helps your company adopt strategic social media programs that win loyal customers. Her approach is focused on the ‘customer journey’ and how your company can be successful along the way. Her process is collaborative with client participation and accountability. Why? So your investment is proprietary!
“Thanks to the key digital transformation trends brought on by social media, the rise of mobile, and the expectation of real-time communications, the age of the customer is reshaping marketing and sales strategies. It means there is no go-to-market strategy anymore—it is now go-to-customer.” – Hootsuite
Actively Listen: set up social channels to monitor industry conversations and identify leading voices
Earn Trust: build a content engine to establish industry expertise (may include launching SME programs) with customers; develop ‘social employees’ with education and training
Respond: meet audience needs and build long-lasting relationships
Stay Informed: keep abreast of trends impacting social media engagement
Analyze: monitor performance to ensure program success
Abigail doesn’t just set up her clients’ social channels and run them, she empowers clients to master their own social media engagement by teaching them everything she knows.
Who does Abigail Help?
Growth companies looking to invest in their internal social media office for sustainable development. We also help companies that are struggling to deliver social media practices that reach key audiences and win customers. See Abigail’s clients.
Areas of Expertise – Our expertise is not limited to these verticals, but through our work these are areas we know well: Enterprise, Startups, Crowd-Sourcing, Media/Entertainment, eDiscovery, BigData, InfoGov, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Social Media, Social Authors, Social CEO’s.
What can Abigail Deliver?
Abigail’s client process is collaborative; she will work with you toward establishing programs that serve your specific needs and that your team will be able to execute within a sustainable framework, as your company grows.
- Social Audit: digital discovery, audience analysis, competitive analysis
- Social Employees: employee education & training, account set up & management tools, best practices, leadership teams, Social CEO’s
- Governance: company wide Social Media Policy
- Strategy: strategic planning, integration with business-building goals, Inbound Marketing practices
- Implementation: interdepartmental coordination systems, content planning & management tools, blogging, Influencer programs, List building, Search, social media management
- Content Creation: social storytelling, copywriting, editing, hashtag research & usage, cross-channel distribution, best practices
- Digital Marketing: advertising campaigns that support business initiatives
- Industry Trends: big picture perspective, technology advances affecting your social media
- Measurement: analytics, performance analysis
- Performance: evaluate winning tactics
Employees can be a company’s best social media resource and it’s great for business! Drawing from her extensive marketing experience, Abigail helps clients develop ‘Social Companies’ by providing ongoing employee education and training. She teaches her clients how to find and hook key audiences, reveals valuable short cuts, tips and insights to fast track her client’s success, and provides ongoing education and training to establish successful social media relationship building practices.
A Social CEO builds trust with customers!
The more they trust the CEO, the more likely they are to buy your company product or services. Find out more about Abigail’s Social CEO Program!
As an enterprise, we needed to create a strategy to claim our share of voice with customers, industry analysts, investors, industry thought leaders and the media. Abigail helped us to attack step by step. We created a voice for the company and our executives, engaged our internal audience, and thanks to Abigail, we were able to keep pace with the ever-evolving tactics on all of our social media channels. Two years later, we have tripled our engagement and dominate share of voice in our industry.
Global Brand and