A customized program for fast-tracking company leaders to social media mastery
The number of CEOs who are actively engaged on social media remains surprisingly low -- this represents an almost 'first-to-maket' opportunity for leaders willing to step out with their social brand.
- Only 40% of Fortune 500 CEOs on social media (have at least one social media account)
- Only 12% of Top 100 CEOs actively engage in social media
- 64% of Americans want CEOs to be on social media
Reasons why you may not be a Social CEO
You don't want to be this guy:
You don't have it.
It's a marketing job.
What's the return?
Who cares what I had for lunch?
Why do your customers want to see your social brand?
- Try before they buy - give customers an opportunity to know YOU in order to build trust
- Present company vision & values - allow them to learn what you stand for
- Announce products & services - let them know you believe in your products
- Meet customer service needs - Oh YES!
Customers want access to you!
Customers want to know..
- What you think
- How you think
- Who you truly are
Social media provides a direct link to YOU...AND, it’s great for business! It’s time to step out with your social brand! Ready to learn more?
Entrepreneur & Investor
Next Coast Ventures