A customized program for fast-tracking company leaders to social media mastery
The number of CEOs who are actively engaged on social media remains surprisingly low -- this represents an almost 'first-to-maket' opportunity for leaders willing to step out with their social brand.
- Only 40% of Fortune 500 CEOs on social media (have at least one social media account)
- Only 12% of Top 100 CEOs actively engage in social media
- 64% of Americans want CEOs to be on social media
According to the 2021 Edelman Trust Barometer, 86% of respondents agree that 'CEO's must lead on societal issues': "The heightened expectations of business bring CEOs new demands to focus on societal engagement with the same rigor, thoughtfulness, and energy used to deliver on profits."
Reasons why you may not be a Social CEO
You don't want to be this guy:
You don't have it.
It's a marketing job.
What's the return?
Who cares what I had for lunch?
Why do your customers want to see your social brand?
- Try before they buy - give customers an opportunity to know YOU in order to build trust
- Present company vision & values - allow them to learn what you stand for
- Announce products & services - let them know you believe in your products
- Meet customer service needs - Oh YES!
Customers want access to you!
Customers want to know..
- What you think
- How you think
- Who you truly are
Social media provides a direct link to YOU...AND, it’s great for business! It’s time to step out with your social brand! Ready to learn more?
Entrepreneur & Investor
Next Coast Ventures